Bottle Appraisal by E-mailBottle Appraisal by Email
- Click the Buy it Now Button ($5.50 per bottle) to Pay for your Purchase . Replies will be sent only after payment is received.
- Then click this send a picture(s) with a description of your bottle.
Taking Good Bottle Pictures
- Set the camera to 'Normal' or 'Basic'. There is no need to send a gigantic sized picture.
- Set camera on close up setting. Camera icon might look like this
- Photograph the entire bottle-if embossed show embossing in multiple shots if necessary.
- Take a close up of the base and another of the lip. Use your close up setting. It is most often a symbol of a tulip or may say close up.
- Take the photos outside on a bright day for best results. Indoor lighting can be used most cameras have "white balance" for use with incandescent or fluorescent lighting. Use natural light coming in from a window as a substitute.
- It is very hard to appraise bottles with out of focus pictures
- You can also do
Do you have a
Play the Antique Bottle Appraisal Jackpot Game